Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting you. To best protect your privacy, we present this notice explaining our privacy practices and the options available for how your information is collected and used.
1. What kind of personal information do we collect?
We may request personally identifiable information when you request a service, respond to an inquiry, participate in a contest, exchange correspondence with us or participate in certain other activities.
You decide whether you wish to pursue any activity that solicits personal information.
However, if you do not want to provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
Similarly, when you visit our websites, we will collect information known as "clickstreams" (IP address, domain name, etc.). This information, combined with the data you provide, allows us to personalize your visits better.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We use your personal information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information about product updates, new products, services, newsletters, informational emails and research on ideas for future products or improvements;
2. To help us create relevant content for you;
3. To offer you special offers that may be of interest to you;
4. To help us create better products and services that meet your needs;
5. To allow you to download documents, gain access to services or participate in other activities you select;
6. To help you quickly find software, services, or information about products that are important to you.
3. How do we protect your personal information?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we have established a series of security measures and protections. Your personal information is stored on secure networks that can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights and undertake to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information.
Notwithstanding these measures, when you provide personal information on the Internet there is always a risk that they may be intercepted and used by third parties outside our control. While we make every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we can not guarantee the security of the information you make available through the Internet.
4. Who has access to your personal information and to what extent?
In addition to the companies in our group and for the purposes described above, we do not sell, exchange or transfer to third parties your personal information in any form. Your personal information may be transferred to third party subcontractors to provide us with certain services. They can be used to provide technical assistance. We require such subcontracted suppliers to keep our customers' personal information secure and confidential. We also require these suppliers to use personal information only on behalf of our company.
You may at any time choose not to allow the sharing of your personal information with third parties. Such request can be made through our Internet page in the contact section or simply by addressing us an email.
In order to improve the services offered, we may include links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites. We recommend that you read the respective privacy statements as they may be different from ours. Our company can not be held liable and can not be held liable for the content and activities of such websites.
7. Options and cancellation
We provide various ways for you to review, change or delete your personal information, or request that we do not send you additional information. We may at the same time make these options available to you when you provide us with personal information.
You can review, update or delete your account by editing your profile and account settings in the registration area where and as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you have difficulty changing or deleting your personal information, you can contact us for assistance.
In the future, we may choose to modify or update this policy either because of changes in legislation or in order to cover new developments in the Internet. Accordingly, we reserve the right to make any changes in this regard and request that you visit this page on a regular basis, as such changes may affect you as a visitor to our website.
9. Contact Us
• Tel :. +351 289 153 322 or +351 910 978 291
• email - email@example.com
• Address - Estrada de Santa Eulália, Edf Vila Nova - Lote 9 - Shop E - 8200-269 Areias de São João - Albufeira
• Fluxonotavel Lda. NIF 509 798 454
• AMI License - 15253